- There will be a $10 entry fee for each tattoo submitted for competitions
- Tattoo of the day and Best in Show will be free to enter
- Tattoo of the day and best in show entries will have to be completed at the
- Tattoo of the day will be awarded in first, second and third place with trophies for artist and client. Best in show trophy will be awarded to artist and client.
- Back piece entries must be 75% coverage. Sleeve entries must be no less than 50% coverage.
- For small tattoo categories are considered 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ or closest to that size.
- For black and grey tattoo of the day and color tattoo of the day, first, second and third place trophies will be awarded for artist and client and must be completed at the convention. In the black and grey tattoo of the day category you may have ONE color.
- For all other categories, first, second and third place trophies will be awarded to artist and client.
- Entry for tattoo competitions between 6:00-8:00 on the right hand side of the main stage, judging starts at 8:00 and awards immediately after each category.
- We will accept late entries for tattoos being done at the convention, as long as judging for that category hasn’t started.
- Black and Grey tattoos are to have absolutely NO COLOR. On Sunday we have a Best Color Infusion category that will be black and grey tattoos with minimal color.
- There are no refunds for no shows, so make sure you line up at the right times!
- All tattoos entered into any category will be determined eligibility at registration.
Competitions & Awards
Absolutely anyone can enter any healed tattoos done anywhere as long as they match the category they are entering. If you enter any of the fresh categories, they MUST BE DONE AT THE CONVENTION. You are allowed to enter no more than 2 categories per tattoo.