- There will be a $10 entry fee for each tattoo submitted for competitions
- Tattoo of the day and Best in Show will be free to enter
- Tattoo of the day competitions and best in show will have to be completed at the
- Tattoo of the day will be awarded in first, second and third place with trophies for artist and client. Best in show trophy will be awarded to artist and client.
- For small tattoo categories are considered 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ or closest to that size. Anything close is to be determined by attendant.
- For fresh black and grey and best fresh color, first, second and third place trophies will be awarded for artist and client and must be completed at the convention.
- For all other categories, first, second and third place trophies will be awarded to artist and client.
- Entry for healed tattoos between 4:30-5:30 judging starts at 6:00 and awards at 11:45 on Friday and Saturday.
- For fresh tattoos, entry is at 9:30-10:30 with judging at 11, and awards at 11:45 on Friday and Saturday.
- Entry for healed tattoos at 4 with judging starting at 5 on Sunday.
- For fresh tattoos, entry is at 6:30 with judging at 6:45 and awards at 7:30.
- There are no refunds for no shows, so make sure you line up at the right times!
Competitions & Awards
Absolutely anyone can enter any healed tattoos done anywhere as long as they match the category they are entering. You are allowed to enter no more than 2 categories, you can only enter the SAME tattoo twice per day.